PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
To qualify for repair or replacement, items must be returned carefully packaged to prevent shipping damage. The original packaging meets this requirement. Please submit your request using our automated RMA System.
We will not accept returned merchandise without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Returns received without authorization will not be processed and will incur a $20/mo. storage fee until return shipping is paid for.
1. Create a Request for RMA by logging in to our RMA Website. If you do not have am RMA ACCOUNT yet, please click "Create an Account" (Top Left) and provide accurate information such as name, shipping address, phone number and a valid email address.
2. Please provide a detailed description of the reason for returning the product.
3. Replacements can only be APPROVED by AVACEN Medical Customer Service.
4. We will review your request within 2 business days - do not send your item until you have received a RMA Number. You will receive a notification email when your RMA Request is approved.
5. Upon receiving an RMA Number, log in to our website to print your RMA form and packaging slip. Ship your item.
6. You can monitor the status of your return (24x7) by logging into The RMA Website.
7. A 10% restocking fee will apply on our 30-day Money Back Guarantee Policy
- Device evaluation fee: A $75.00 fee will apply if your device is received for repair and it is not covered under manufacturing warranty and/or the device is functioning correctly.
- Items not covered under manufacturing warranty: Shipping fees and cost of labor at $75.00/hour with a 2-hour minimum PLUS cost of parts.
- Customer pays for all shipping fees, after 30 days from date of delivery for A100 Devices.